I believe many of us asked themselves a question: where should I live when I settle down? A small cute apartment or a house? A city that never sleeps or suburbs? Some choose a city, some choose to move to a small quiet town. These are very good questions and I believe that your choice depends on the type of your personality, and of course it depends on your lifestyle. When something is very hard to decide we make the list: pros and cons. And I made this list for you, hope it will help you a little.
Living in a city.
- There are a lot of opportunities, a good choice of jobs. In a city you have a chance to do whatever you want, whatever you like and of course, you can find a job that is both: pleasant and well-paid;
- Of course you can live in suburbs and still work in a city, but if you live in a city, you are closer to your work place;
- There is much more entertainment in a city: there are all kinds of cafes, theaters, galleries, flash mobs, artists singing and dancing in the streets;
- A city can be compelling and fascinating: the lights of a city at night, the sightseeing’s, beautiful buildings; most cities are breathing with history;
- You can buy whatever you want: there is a wider range of goods;
- You can always find a clinic where work the best doctors of the country you live in;
- You don’t have to spend money on gas, as you don’t really need a car in a city.
- Where there is city there is often dirt, many streets are trashed;
- Bad ecological environment;
- Traffic jams;
- Too many people in the malls and the streets are too crowded;
- Higher crime rates;
- GM foods.
Living in suburbs.
- Let’s face it: living in your own big house is way better than living in a small apartment;
- The air is cleaner; the life is quieter; the grass is greener;
- It is safer is a small town or in suburbs;
- You can get a dog;
- You can grow your own tomatoes;
- You are probably going to have a car and you will get to work with comfort;
- People in suburbs and in small towns are more friendly and close to each other, it is easier to make friends;
- You will have to spend money on gas, and you will not avoid traffic jam as you drive a car, and a subway is not an option for you;
- If you need to buy something for your house, you may need to go to a city as there is a better choice;
- It may get boring if you like active way of life;
- The best hospitals are in cities.
I hope this will help you to decide what you want, maybe I listed some things that you didn’t think about before.
I wish you luck from the bottom of my heart.